Bugsnax puts you in the shoes of a reporter who learns of Snaktooth Island after receiving word from explorer Elizabert Megafig. Snaktooth is home to creatures called Bugsnax, which are bug-snack hybrids that move around like creepy-crawlies and taste like food. You travel to the island to document the island and creatures, but after arriving, you discover that Megafig has gone missing.
Bugsnax is an adventure video game developed by independent game studio Young Horses. In the game, players explore a mysterious island and attempt to find and capture the eponymous half-bug-half-snack creatures. The game was unveiled via an announcement trailer shown during Sony’s PlayStation 5 livestreamed reveal event on June 11, 2020. British indie pop band Kero Kero Bonito performed the game’s theme song, which was featured in the announcement trailer.
- Operational System: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40GHz / AMD Athlon 5350 APU
- Video Card: GeForce 920M / Radeon R9 255
- RAM Free: 6 GB
- Disk Space (HD): 7 GB Free
- Directx Version: Directx 9
- Operational System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 @ 2.80GHz / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Video Card: GeForce GTX 970 / Radeon RX 470
- RAM Free: 8 GB
- Disk Space (HD): 8 GB Free
- Directx Version: Directx 11