Since GhostWire: Tokyo has only just been announced with the reveal of a cinematic trailer, we’re a little light on details about the game, but we’ve gathered together everything we know so far. Read on below to find out more.
It’s definitely very intriguing, and it looks set to offer no shortage of challenges in the face of trying to uncover just what has happened in Tokyo.
How mysterious. Nakamura explained that “you have to explore the world and face challenges to uncover the truth and save humanity.” Sounds like quite a tall order, doesn’t it? It looks as though we’ll be playing the masked figure with a bow on their back who has supernatural abilities, like the one that lets them send out some kind of force field around the city.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!