Moons of Madness draws upon the rich lore and mythology of Funcom’s Secret World Legends. Both games exist in the same thematic universe, but playing one is not a prerequisite to enjoy the other.
Navigate a functioning Mars base in a game that uses non-fiction elements to immerse players in a believable setting. Overcome obstacles using computers, electrical systems, rovers, solar panels and more, then go beyond the outpost and explore the darker side of Mars.
Experience true cosmic horror.
In space, no one can hear you scream “Oh, come on, that flashlight is utter rubbish.” Thankfully I said that on Earth, in response to Rock Pocket Games’s slab of new Moons Of Madness footage. It’s a decent looking slice of sci-fi horror – a blend of Martian isolation and Lovecraft-inspired weirdness – but I really cannot let that flashlight go.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!