Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is a space western-styled space trading and combat simulation single-player video game developed and published by five-person studio Double Damage Games. It is the prequel of Rebel Galaxy. You’re driving a glorified garbage truck. It’s not a zippy dogfighter – if that’s your playstyle, cool – you definitely want to save up and switch ships.
Out of cash, out of luck, out on the fringe. Juno Markev has a killer to tail, a debt to pay, and more trouble headed her way. Rebel Galaxy Outlaw takes place in a greasy, blue-collar world of outlaws, truckers, cops and thieves.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon™ X2 2.8 GHz, or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader model 4.0, 1GB VRam
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compatible, 16-bit